miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

Amazing Art on Etsy!!

Hi everybody!! I want to feature Etsy shops every Wednesday, and I want to start with one shop that take my breath away.

sleepandhersisters's Shop is the perfect example of a real artist, I’m not an art critic, not even close, but I really love the technique, the colors she use, I’m sure that if you visit this shop you will love her talent too. If you have little girls you have to visit this shop, her paintings are perfect for girl room.

Thank God we have Etsy, because now we can find and get beautiful products from a real artist from other countries. Sleepandhersisters now you have a big fan here in Costa Rica.

Here some of my favorite paintings.....


2 comentarios:

  1. Hey Geraldine

    Wow thanks so much, what a wonderful surprise!!! I am honored! I am all embarrassed now.

    thanks

    Katherine
    x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Is my pleasure!! I looooooooooooooooove your work you have an amazing talent,

    ResponderEliminar