viernes, 17 de julio de 2009

VOTE FOR COCOS ISLAND

Hola!! I've been very busy with a huge custome order for a local shop here, and also because this month is the b-day of my grandma, my father and my niece, so party all the time!!

What's about the Cocos Island?? Well I feel really proud to say that our Cocos Island was nomitated to become one of the NEW 7 WONDERS, so now Im promoting our Island in order to get more votes from you guys!!

Cocos Island is located 532 km. southeast of Puntarenas, Costa Rica, is an oceanic island of volcanic origin, with a land surface of 24 square km.

I will stop taking (or writting) and let the images drive you totally in love with or piece of paradise...PLEASE VOTE FOR US HERE...COCOS ISLAND


CLICK ON THE PICTURE AND SEE A WONDERFUL VIDEO...



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario